We are here to help! We offer multiple types of sessions to help you find what you are looking for, including family, maternity, newborn, children and extended family. Collections start at $525. Clients typically invest around $1000. The session fee is due upon booking your session and holds your photo session date and time, plus it includes a phone consultation (with location and wardrobe suggestion), travel fee (up to 20 miles from 77301, other locations listed below in Other Information), portrait session, processing and editing of the images and a design consultation in our studio. The session fee does not include any collections, digital files, prints, products, or print release.
If you have any questions, please drop us a line!
- Sessions more than 20 miles from 77301 are subject to a travel fee. Travel fees are as follows: Northern Houston Area: $20, South of I-10 (between 99 & I-10): $30, South of Beltway 8/Sam Houston Tollway (including Galveston): $40. We will help you figure out if your location requires a travel fee. If you would like to avoid a fee, we can give you other location ideas that are included in the session fee.
- The session fee of $150 is due when you book to hold your place on the calendar. Session fees are non refundable, but we will work with you to reschedule if needed.
- Collections purchased and paid for on the day of the design consultation receive 5% off of the total.
- Products and digital files are not included in the session fee.
- Extended family sessions or sessions with more than 6 people require an additional fee.
- Special offers, coupons and discounts cannot be combined. “While you wait” rewards cannot be transferred or substituted.
- For more info, please click Contact Kara above or give us a call at 832-573-3731.
If you do not prefer a premium session, we offer two other options, Mini Sessions and Tippy Toes. Mini sessions are held at Easter, Mother’s day, and November for Santa. Please follow us on Facebook to be the first to hear about them. We also offer a Baby Plan called Tippy Toes with it’s own special pricing. Click here for more information about that.